Why most content fail and what to do about it with Jay Baer - Ep #16Aug 30, 2020
- 01:00 The backstory of a speakers source of inspiration
- 09:00 The fallacy of content marketing
- 11:30 Perspiration over inspiration
- 13:40 The 3 shows any social media plan should contain
- 15:45 How to be smart about your binge-worthy content
- 18:45 What happens when you sunset a popular show
- 23:45 When to STOP creating content
- 24:28 The kind to post every day and the kind NOT to post every day
- 26:30 Customers expectations for customer service
- 29:30 How to use the right call-to-action for the right content
- 33:40 Why most people are bad content marketers
- 39:30 Covid-19's fundamental impact on customer relationships
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.