How to sell self-published books on Amazon - Ep #15Aug 08, 2020
If you are looking to position yourself as an expert within your field, you most likely considered becoming an author and publish your non-fiction book.
In this episode
- What is self-publishing?
- How much time do you need? (spoiler alert: we are talking months!)
- Launch before you are ready - you never will be
- When you should publish
- Relevancy: Make sure you are attracting your ideal customer to your business
- Design: Treat your book like your most important product design-wise and make it a professionally designed branding tool that you are super proud of
- Trigger the reader to go further with you - optimize design and content for conversion on the backend (selling your other more profitable products)
- Understand the complexity of keywords and categories - don't guess!
- Plan how you are going to send ongoing traffic to the book
Decide from the beginning: Are you going to make it a priority to put a lot of effort into promoting your book - or is it enough for you simply to use your book as an extended business card? A conversation starter? A door opener?
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.