How to create the perfect offer for Facebook Ads success with Allie Bloyd - Ep. #26May 14, 2021
Having the perfect offer is crucial for your Facebook Ads success. But how do you know what to offer?
Allie Bloyd is a local marketing expert helping local business businesses and marketers maximize their return on investment by implementing new technologies, marketing strategies, sales processes, content plans, and more. No worries, you can easily apply her framework to your online course business.
In this episode
- The difference between an offer and a product
- When to use gated content, loss leader and preview offers
- How each offer type can generate leads - and when
- The huge mistake of not testing which offer performs best - and how to know for sure what will be worth your ads budget
- The gold in having the perfect organic audience and why you should avoid the mistake of taking their input of face value
- How to deal with content overwhelm
- The 6 criteria for a perfect offer: I.N.S.A.N.E.
- How the wrong offer can derail you from your goals even if you are successful in your advertising campaigns
- When limiting beliefs or lack of knowledge on the potential customer's side stand in the way of what you want to convey and what you want to offer
- Exactly how to test ads and optimise your ads budget
- The leg work you need to do before even thinking about ads
Allie's I.N.S.A.N.E. framework for creating the perfect offer
- Incredibly Profitable
- No Risk For Consumer
- Scalable and Easy to Fulfill
- Avatar and Business Model Fit
- Never overpromises
- Exceeds Expectations
A good offer should overcome challenges the client faces when purchasing your products or services.
- Limiting beliefs
What are the challenges your audience has that YOU need to overcome in your sales process?
Let us know in the Course Creators Café on Facebook. Your place to be if you are an aspiring course creator or need to fix whatever is not working in your sales.
And please! If you found this episode valuable, go and support Allie by buying her poetry book on Amazon and provide a review. It costs less than a great cup of coffee and a cookie! 📚
Allie's poetry book on Amazon:
Connect with Allie on her website:
Allie's podcast Marketing Ink:
If you are looking to create your first online course or fix sales for the one you already have, join us in the free group Course Creators Café on Facebook.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.