How to create highly profitable audiences on LinkedIn with AJ Wilcox - Ep. #28May 26, 2021
If you can describe your perfect customer based on their skills and profession, using LinkedIn Ads is likely to be a great option for you to attract and engage with your audience.
To be honest, in my opinion, LinkedIn in some areas is still catching up with other platforms, like still not offering live video to all, there are also areas when LinkedIn excels!
My guest today is AJ Wilcox, a LinkedIn Ads pro who founded B2Linked.com, a LinkedIn Ads-specific ad agency, back in 2014. He's an official LinkedIn partner, host of the LinkedIn Ads Show podcast, and has managed some of the world’s largest LinkedIn Ads accounts worldwide.
You already know you will love him when he includes in his bio that he's a ginger, a triathlete, lives with his wife and their 4 kids in Utah, and ...that his company car is a wicked-fast go-kart! What's not to love?
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- When is LinkedIn advertising relevant to your business?
- The mindset of a LinkedIn user your ad needs to tap into
- When are targeting options superior on LinkedIn compared to ie. Facebook
How to optimise your targeting on LinkedIn
How can you target group audiences on LinkedIn and if this is something you should consier
- Which performance can you expect with different types of LinkedIn ad formats (the sexy numbers!)
- The difference between using video and carousel ads on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Which types AJ is recommending you start with and what you MUST know about retargeting
- The ONE thing that must be significantly different in your LinkedIn ads creative.
- How you can cut your LinkedIn budget in half or less using location and language (if relevant to your business)
- Key things to consider when choosing your offer for LinkedIn ads and design your digital sales funnel
- How much you should be willing to invest and how long to let it run until you evaluate if your new LinkedIn ads funnel is profitable (depending on which business you are in)
- All the basics: Do you need a LinkedIn page (not profile)? How do you create an Ads account? What you need to do to be able to track your ads performance.
Get AJ Wilcox checklist for your first campaign:
AJ Wilcox Podcast on LinkedIn ads:
Connect with AJ Wilcox on Website:
If you are a course creator or an aspiring one, come join us in the FREE Facebook group Course Creators Café.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.